• No smoking is permitted in the hotel or on the premises other than in the designated smoking area which is located to the front of the hotel on the grass area. There will be a cleaning charge of £150 for any guest that is believed to be smoking in the hotel. If a guest is found to be smoking in the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the hotel premises.
• Dogs are permitted in the hotel however only with prior communication with the hotel, with the exception of guide or assistance dogs.
• The age range regarded by the hotel for a child is those under the age of 12 years. Young person are aged between 13 and 17 years old
• No sleepwear is permitted in the general areas of the hotel and it is essential that guests wear footwear. Guests will not be allowed entry into the restaurants without footwear and/or if they are in sleepwear.
• Guests of The Clive Hotel have access to free parking and free wifi
• All guests require a valid credit/debit card which will be authorised at time of booking, depending on your package payment may or may not be taken in full at this time. At check-in a valid credit/debit card will be used to preauthorize the predicted value of your stay at check in, to include room charges and incidentals. This will be used as a security deposit for the length of your stay and may increase if the predicted value of your stay increases.
• Pre authorization’s taken on a debit card may result in the issuing bank holding the funds on account, please note this may take up to 7 working days for these funds to be released after departure. The Clive Hotel is not responsible for any fees incurred as a result of this.
• The Clive Hotel does not exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: your use of, or inability to use, our site; the failure of our site; the interception of data transmitted to or from our site; or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, The Clive Hotel will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. The Clive Hotel will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or downloading of any content from it or any website linked to it.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability may apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any accommodation or other services to you.
• You agree not to create a hypertext link from any web site, whether such site is controlled by you or otherwise, to our site without our express written permission
• The Clive Hotel takes your privacy very seriously and has in place a policy for the responsible use of cookie technology, which is used to remember customer preferences and enhance the user experience.
Customers can choose to accept or reject cookies by modification to their computer browser. These options are generally set forth in files or menus listing “Internet Options”.
• To process a reservation The Clive Hotel, we will ask for the customer’s name, mailing address, billing address, electronic-mail information, telephone number, credit-card information, arrival and departure dates, or information on similar content. The Clive Hotel also asks for the customer’s room preferences and any special requests or needs.
The Hotel reserves the right to use the information customers have provided for email marketing of its own services, however if the customer wishes to opt out of receiving these offers they can do so on receipt of the first email